[A82] Re: TI82 ROM Version 19.006

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A82] Re: TI82 ROM Version 19.006

I don't think a single program exists that calls romcalls in any non jp non
call way.  No programs stuff a romcall into a pointer table then jump to it,
no programs self modify up a romcall from nowhere, the only way romcalls are
executed in practice is if they are explicitly called or jumped to.  Find
one program that DOESN'T use conventional means (call, ROM_CALL, jp,
bcall...) to call romcalls... good luck!