Re: A82: ASM on 19.006 (PROBLEMS???)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: ASM on 19.006 (PROBLEMS???)

> From: "Dines Justesen" <dines@aub.dk>
> Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:41:53 +0200
>
> I had a quick look at the new ROM version and it seems like there might be
> some problem with running ASM programs on the new ROM version.
>
> TI seems to have changed lots of things in the new ROM version, one of which
> is the strtup code, which causes several functions which are located in the
> seem location in all other ROM versions to be moved.

I have just finished a text file which list the new addresses from
ROM version 19.006. It's simply a modified version of 82-rom.txt
with the new addresses.

Here is the URL:

http://www.emi.u-bordeaux.fr/~rouanet/ti/82-rom_19.006.txt

Note that no address was tested! The file was made only by
comparing disassembled code from the two ROM versions, and can of
course contain errors.

Some addresses are only for 19.0 version, because pages 1-7 have
not been studied yet (They are marked with an exclamation mark in
front of the line).

--
Arnaud Rouanet
Dépt d'Informatique - Université Bordeaux 1