Re: A82: statram?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: statram?

I'm sorry after more investigations I think I was wrong:
In the TI82 the management of the statvars is differrent from the TI83. The vars
aren't somewhere precise and so a refernced in the VAT and don't take any place
when not used. So there isn't 531 free bytes in the 82.

The data located at $868E are the window data and can't be (at least, I don't
think) overwritten. The error comes from the fact TI call them the 'statvars',
that's why I did this mistake.

Sorry You'll have to find an other area to put your data...

Eric