Re: A82: Re: Bomberman Multiplayer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Bomberman Multiplayer

Sorry about the keys, they are written in the readme file I hadn't provided :-(

I think I'm going to correct the keys problem and add the ability to use 2nd
to lay the bomb.

I've already think a lot of the linked game and made the program very easy to
receive this feature. In the next few days I'll read every linked programs and
get inspiration of them.

Eric

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, Kouri wrote:

> The game works great Eric, good job!
> It took me a while to figure out the keys though. For anyone who doesn't know, player 1 (top left guy)'s controls are:
> Up: up
> Down: down
> Left: left
> Right: right
> Clear: lay bomb
>
> Player 2 (bottom right guy)'s controls are:
> 4: up
> 0: down
> Sto: left
> 2: right
> .: lay bomb
>
> Actually, since the key port is read directly, there are multiple buttons that do the same function. If you are playing as player 1 it is pretty easy to tap Prgm by accident (or not ;] ) and lay a bomb for player 2.
> Anyway, I can't wait for this game to be finished, I love Bomberman! :)
>
> -Kouri

Follow-Ups: References: