Re: A82: Bomberman Multiplayer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Bomberman Multiplayer

>Hi
>I would like to release a new version of BMMP but I haven't been able to
>test it
>on a real TI82 (I used only VTI). Even if it should be bug free, could some
>people test it on real TI's?
>
>Thanks
>Eric
>
>PS : if you find any bug I would welcome a report ;-)

  This game shows a lot of promise. There are no apparent bugs, and it's
much better than the previous versions. However, you have to add link
support! It's just too much of a pain in the ass for any two people to crowd
around one calculator sharing the keypad. Link support isn't even that hard
to do. Use the method that I used in Checkers 8X of alternating sending
GET_KEY values over the link.
   Sam