A82: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Badja's games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Badja's games

Its on dim-ti but ticalc.org refuses to submit it.

If i wasnt so lazy i would make a web page and upload all of the stuff ive
made lately.

But it would be easier to post to the news group.

stuff im working on
--------------------

PunchOut - has one annoying bug in it... but other than that it is amazing

CommandAndConquer type game - made a working map editor and about 20 map
sprites... supports loading files.

Zelda - working on it with Sam, or rather i should say that Sam is doing
almost all of the work.

Memory - kinda gave up on that when Concentration looked better.  Ran out of
ideas for 8x8 sprites.

Jumble - this game pretty much sucks.  Even if i finished it, the game would
get old too quickly.

In the idea stage
-----------------

Skate or Die!!! - I want to make the half pipe freestyle event that was on
the NES version.  I think it would kick ass.  but i havent done any work on
it.

Excitebike - wouldnt be too hard to make.  And who doesnt love playing the
NES classic.

Pinball? - we have Rayscasting engines but nobody has dared to make pinball?
why?

If anyone wants a demo of these programs then drop me a line at
gte172i@prism.gatech.edu

-harper