Re: A82: Anybody out there?

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Anybody out there?

I have not worked on Defiance since January.  For some strange reason, I
actually feel guilty about this.  I haven't really touched my calc except for
math since then.  I want to work on it but I can't get any motivation.  I've
hit a small dead end in the programming, maybe some of y'all can help me

~Adamman