Re: A82: Re: New Zelda Format

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: New Zelda Format

> >Keep the old, finish the new?
>
>I say start on the new one, but release the source code to the old one.
>This
>way if at some point you get bored, or tired of working on it, someone else
>has something to work from. I have wanted a good quality zelda game
>forwaile
>and have heard of many started.
>
>I can't wait to see this finished.
>
>Ben
>
>P.S. If you need any help with anything, let me know. I want to see this
>out
>as soon as could be, so I would help in any ways you needed.

Random announcements:

   At this time, I do not need any further ASM programming help. If there
are any artists on the list who would like to make a title screen, I am
accepting any submissions. There will be a semi-formal picture contest with
all viable entries to be displayed on the Void page.

   If there are any PC programmers on the list with free time, a PC level
editor would be very very helpful. There are so many background sprites that
level design would be a major pain without one.

   The role of primary artist has just been filled by none other than Harper
Maddox! He has decided to rejoin the project. He will also be acting as the
secondary ASM programmer.

  Beta testing will be done within the group (4 people plus another person,
should we find someone who will write a level editor) so do not make
requests. Another demo will probably be released before the final version.
  Sam