Re: A82: New Zelda format

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: New Zelda format

While the "old" Zelda certainly had nice graphics, it didn't do a whole lot for the gameplay, since your field of view was somewhat limited. Cutting down the sprite size may make the game more enjoyable. As for the sidebar thing, it doesn't really matter to me. Do whatever you like.

--

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:09:22   Sam Heald wrote:
>    Thoroughly fed up with trying manipulate code not my own, I've decided
>to rewrite the majority of the Zelda code. Ans since I lost most of my
>sprites to a hard disk crash, I'm considering changing the graphics in Zelda
>too, as it would be almost as easy as remaking the old ones. I just
>converted some of the 16x16 sprites to 12x12, I also changed the sidebar
>slightly to allow for two interchangable weapons instead of one. Opinions?
>Keep the old, finish the new?
>  Sam

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com