From: Sam Heald <evil_sam@hotmail.com>
To: <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 7:10 PM
Subject: A82: Blockbuster :( or :) depending...

  I looked at the latest .txt file from the game. It appears my
"optimization" led to a bug a some sort. If I had looked at the source code
a little closer, it would have been obvious that clearing the graphmem was
not as optional as I implied. Oh well.

  To make up for the mishap, I looked at the source again this afternoon and
did a bit of optimizing. The ASH version is down to 1566 bytes (103 bytes
lower than before) with no shell specific optimizations (meaning that the
CrASH version will also reduce by 103b), It probably can be reduced further,
but I only had time to look through it once. Hope this helps...
   Sam

Note to Doug:
   Delete the ;SAM 's from the source code, I put them in so that you would
be able to see what changes I made, but when I finished there were so many
of them that they became utterly pointless.