A82: Old games released

[Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Old games released

Active list lately ;)

I just submitted the following "old" updates to ticalc.org:

Ztetris v1.4:
    1)Fixed flashing text bug
    2)Fixed speed to be identical to 86 version
    3)Switched to old pause screen (except now it'll powerdown after 1
   minute elapse)

Galaxian v3.1:
    1)Fixed laser total flickering problem
    2)Removed instruction screen (saved 200 bytes)

  For Galaxian, I was thinking about adding some new features:
    1)User-defined controls. Players can define/redefine the action keys as
they see fit.
    2)A new better title screen (grayscale?). The old one was a rip-off of
Penguins anyway.
    3)Auto-fire as a toggle option (similar to Pac-Man '99)

Thoughts? If Thomas Hruska is still on this list I'm sure he has an
opinion...

Side note: Is there any remaining interest in Orzunoid update? If I allow
for external levels, will people actually make some? (unlike PJ)

  Sam