A82: See ya!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: See ya!

   I'm going to be on vacation for the next 2 weeks in CA without
internet access, and so I'm temporarily un-subscribing to the list that
way when I get back my mailbox won't be flooded (laugh). So if I seem
quiet, don't be surprised.
   I'm leaving with a little bit of a bang, though. Download PlainJump
v1.3 from Void (void.calc.org). Yes, we moved from ticalc.org to Dim-TI.
We were partially influenced by Bryan's firing, but mainly influenced by
the fact that Dim-TI offers a much better deal...
    Back to PJ, this version supports external levels(thank you, Dines
and Mathew Shepcar). A level editor is included as are 4 sample levels
by me and the original by Ess. When I return, I'll work on converting
the 83/85 levels.
    On the subject of Zelda(some may be curious), I'm pushing the
release back to August because lately my free time has been zilch.
Literally, I've spent 20 minutes on it over the past month.
     Other news, I'm re-releasing Baseball '99 v1.1 to fix a small bug
in Season mode where the run and homerun totals overflow (8 bit vs. 16
bit regs). I also lowered the odds of the TI scoring runs.
   Sam