A82: Defiance everyone!

[Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Defiance everyone!

In a message dated 2/20/99 9:53:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
evil_sam@hotmail.com writes:

> Anyone still subscribed to the list? Adamman, how about a detailed
>  update on Defiance?

Alrighty :-)
HEY!  I'm back.  For those of you who didn't know I was gone, I was in England
for a week.
The new main loop is fully operational, and also fully unoptimized, but one
heck of a lot faster than the old one.  I optimized a few insignificant
routines when I had nothing better to do on my trip.  The domain for the
Defiance site has been down since I left, and has recieved zero hits.
That's basically it.  Oh, and there are some distortion problems that I can't
explain as of yet, but they shouldn't be too tough to solve.
I've been thinking of programming in a framerate measuring mechanism, so I can
give you guys some real numbers.
For now, the site can be reached at http://24.131.10.54/defiance/.
That's basically it.  Follow along in the past news for some slightly more
detailed reports

~Adamman