A82: TxtView

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: TxtView

Hey, not much has been going on lately, so I guess I'll just let you all know that I just uploaded TxtView.zip to TI-Files.org, ticalc.org, and calc.org. Included in the zip is a program that converts a text file into a .82p file, a program that let's you view the .82p files on your calc, a couple example text files, plus source for everything. Thanks to CrASH_Man, Barubary, Evil Sam, Thomas Hruska, and Dines Justesen, among others, for helping me finish this thing. Too bad it wasn't done before finals, but oh well.

P.S. If there are any bugs, please let me know ASAP so I can fix em. Thanks.

-Kouri

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com