Re: A82: the page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: the page

I'll write something soon. Actually, I've got demos for the old version of
fastGS so it'll only take a couple of minutes.
As for the 83 stuff, I'm not really sure since I've had no dealings
whatsoever with the ti83. I can make a few guesses about the problem,
though.
Is the display controller in the 83 the same as in the 82?
I can't remember any details at the moment but is the space from $8585 to
$8600 enough room for the whole interrupt code?
Do ports 3 and 4 do the same thing on the 83 as on the 82?
That's all I can think of for now. I'll try to post a demo right away.

-Jeremy