Re: A82: the page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: the page

>   Cool. I read on your page that you are looking for an efficient way to
> take greyscale screenshots of AgentX. Why not simply use VTI?

There's a VTI now? I'm going to take a guess here and assume that stands
for "Virtual TI" (the calc, not the company) and its some sort of
emulator.
I'll check for it at the usual places, and should get some screenshots up
if it all works as planned.

>    Have you considered trying to get hosted by a TI site?

I have considered it, but decided that since I hadn't touched the page for
three months or so that I wouldn't bother. Also, around the time I was
thinking about it, the whole ticalc vs dim-ti hosting thing was an issue,
so I didn't really want to go either way. Finally, the idea of guys
getting together in small groups writing basic or asm programs for
calculators and thus calling themselves "companies" was really too
humerous for me to associate myself with. The politics of the ti
programming scene is something I'd rather snicker at from a distance than
get involved with.

-Jeremy