A82: Greyscale Mentioned?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Greyscale Mentioned?

Ive read that ADAMMAN is using Greyscale for Defiance, and Jeremy is using it
for AgentX... Would y'all mind posting any source code you have on that?  I
would assume the greyscale interrupt technique is very similar to what the 83
can do, and I have been experimenting alot with greyscale for the past week,
and a month ago before this, yet I cant get it to be of any good quality... I
got perfect greyscale on VTI, but that means nothing since it doesnt Emulate
the hardware in any similar way... Please inform me about any new techniques
there are... :)

Jason_K