Re: A82: Alive?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Alive?

> To Jwaz = What happened to AgentX, Scorched Mirth, and Vengence?

Ehhh, not much in terms of developement has been put into these projects
of late... *grumbling about course workload*. Anyhow, I shall endeavour to
update the webpage (something I've never done to a webpage of mine ;) ),
and at least get a demo or two out. AgentX is pretty much done, in terms
of the technical side of things (greyscale still needs to be tested more
widely), so a single unoptimized level demo may be released within a month
or so. As for SM, it's really a very simple program, and I could probably
have a simple working version of it out tomorrow, if time permitted.
However, I'm not going to set an official release as yet.
Vengeance wise, the coding is pretty much done, except for an infuriating
bug which is inexplicably messing up wall heights. It's probably an
over/underflow issue, since I'm not using numbers larger than 16bits
anywhere (to speed up some of the inner loop workings), but I will
definitely need to devote a lot more time to it before it's done.
If this message, somehow, is out of sync with the rest of the A82 stuff,
it's because I just got access to my account again after a number of days
of inactivity. It was a pleasant surprise to see so much a82 mail.

-Jeremy