Re: A82: Alive?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Alive?

----- Original Message -----
From: <Jkhum98@aol.com>
To: <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: A82: Alive?

<.. snip.. >

> though, and am hard at work with projects there for the TCPA... I await
the
> release of ASH v3.1 or CrASH v2.0 so that there will be more information
> about developing for the 82, and more utilities such as built in routines,
so
> that I can port any 83 projects to the 82 when the time comes...

Ash v3.1 will be able to run all Ash v3.0+ and Crash v1.x+ progams, right?

What will be new in CrASH v2.0?

I hope these compatibility things aren't going to get too compilcated.  I
understand the two shells are very very similar, why wouldn't it be possible
for the 2 authors to get together and create one shell?  That would be very
nice for the TI-82 community...

Bryan