A82: Changing Variables?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Changing Variables?

This Is Some Information that was recently discovered, and
if it has already been discovered then too bad!
cause I don't remember anyone discussing it before!

When changing variables on the Ti-85
you can change a string which normally is a
$0C, if you add $20 to this it is still a string,
of the new type $2C, this woks 8 times, then restarts at $0C,
and will not show up in any shell, also when you
send a string like this to another calc it automatically
resets it to $0C again, this allows for the A-Shell-86
type of interface for 85 usgard-customized shells.

Is there anything like this on the TI-82?
The program I used to discover this on the Ti-85 is not
available for the Ti-82 so I can't check it that way?

If this is availiable, then a shell with 2 or 3 folders would be nice
for the Ti-82, such as Games, Utils, Math, most others would probably go
unused as there is on ~28k to work with

Also if you can help me change the type by holding down [STO] and
pushing a button [F1]-[F3] this would help alot thanks!

Jon R. Johnson
jrjinfinity@hotmail.com
www.welcome.to/gamecrazz