Re: A82: Re: Link Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Link Port

>  Do the ROM_CALL link routines work 82->85,86,89,92? Doubtful. The
>poster said something about 82 & 85 routines.

I checked the 82 routines in the ROM with the one listed in linkprot (85 rom
routines), and they seems to be the same. I think the protocol is the same
except for one byte (the ID byte set to either TI82 or 85). So I think they
would work on all the calcs (myabe except 92 and 89).

>  Also, when the batteries are low, does the calculator's interrupt
>speed gets slowed/quickened?

The processors clock signal gets slower, but I dont know about the interrupt
speed. I dont remember if the display controller generates the clock it
self, or if it is supplied by the 82 chip. Have a look at the display
controller data sheet.

Dines