A82: Zelda

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Zelda

  Ok, since noone else is writing anything. I'll be making weekly status
reports about Zelda to the list. Not that I have any motivation to work
on this project at all, thanks to the 86 community. I will NEVER program
for that calculator again. I have decided not to release anymore public
demos unless crashing bugs appear in the current one.

Weekend progress:
    A new enemy that shoots projectiles.
    4 directional enemy sprite movement(before enemies faced only one
direction, producing an enemy which shot cannonballs out of its ass :)

    Partially coded shield item. (sprites are done, detection is not)

    Worked on having multiple characters saved (work needs to be done
on treasure chest routines)

    Fixed boomerang bug. It slowed down if you were swinging your sword.

    Expanded overworld (Derrick Ward has taken over level design).
  Sam