Re: A82: is everybody dead?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: is everybody dead?

In a message dated 1/10/99 1:48:27 PM Central Standard Time,
ADAMMAN106@aol.com writes:

> where is everyone?  doesn't anybody need any help?  Nothing to discuss about
>  your projects?  SOMEBODY please get some sort of conversation going.  You
>  can't tell me that 75 people have nothing to talk about.

OK, here is info I have asked for before and never recieved:

1.  I know that there is a difference between 92 assembly and 82 assembly,
because they use different procs.  Well, which is easier to learn?
2.  Is ASM or C++ easier to learn in anyone's opinion?
3.  Are there any links to how to learn 92 or 82 assembly that anyone could
provide me with?

Thanks in advance,
Rob Hornick