Re: A82: help?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: help?

>Okay, this is what I want: A text file viewer (maybe even a
>full-fledged editor later) on the calc that will only open valid text
>files, like a level editor that opens levels. People can type up a
>text file at home, run it through my magic C proggie that converts it
>to an .82p file which you can send to your calc, so you can view it
>with the calc. All I need is a routine that will search the VAT for
>program files with a certain format, like how Penguins, Vertigo, or
>SQRXZ look for levels, and the rest I think I can do myself. Help?

  The routines from PlainJump 83 are easy to use(I changed a whole 3
lines of code to get them to work in Orzunoid 83). Porting them should
be no trouble. The text displayer would be really simple, too. Unless
you wish to edit the files...
    Speaking of which, I may do some work on PJ 82 this weekend.
  Sam