Re: A82: Ash 3.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ash 3.1

Dines:
in the last message i wrote, i said that i was thinking about using
pics...but then i realized that was a bad idea, and meant it would be
like a level editor in that i wasn't going to use pics, but that the
documents would be like external levels...i just wanted to clarify
that, so you didn't think i was too stupid. heh.
Sean