A82: password protection

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: password protection

Um, someone suggested to me that it might be nice to have to enter a password in order to run K-Edit. I guess I could make two versions - one with and one without, but would anyone actually use the password? I suppose it could keep teachers from checking out the text files on your calc, but I think that would just be asking for your mem to get reset. Well, what do you all think about this, and password protection in general? I personally think it's way unnecessary. I'm the only one who uses my calc anyway.

-Kouri
http://kouri.cjb.net

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com