A82: Grayscale?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Grayscale?

   I'm trying different ways to spruce up Baseball II's graphics. This topic
comes up every once in awhile, but has anyone ever gotten good, nearly
flickerless results when experimenting with 4-level grayscale on the 82? The
only one ever mentioned, Jeremy's grayscale interrupt, did not yield very
good results for me (even his demo looks pretty bad on my 82).
   Recently, I converted Ian Graf's graylib (83) to work on the 82. It's
better than most because it includes a sprite routine and picture
compression, but it still flickers pretty badly. Has anyone gotten better
results than these? (Don't run them on an emulator, because they look much
better than they actually are)
   Sam