Re: A82: Concentration beta

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Concentration beta

>Hi!  My announcement that the Concentration beta was out was kinda buried
>underneath the card shuffling routine in my last post, but it's out if
>anyone wants to take a look at it.
>  I've uploaded it to my webpage at
>http://pubweb.nwu.edu/~dat927/zoomlabs if anyone wants to take a look at
>it--I'd love any suggestions!
>
>Thanks!
>Doug

  Not a bad game, but I'm not much of a fan of memory-based puzzle games. I
did take a quick at the source code and knocked ~40 bytes off on at first
glance. I'll send you it.

As for game suggestions, perhaps add a highscore clearing button to the
title screen. Some people might prefer a smaller gameboard with more pieces
for more challenge, but it doesn't matter to me to much.

>Oh by the way, I've finished porting Blockbuster to the other Z80
>calcs--

  83+?