A82: Re: Multiple fonts in TxtView?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: Multiple fonts in TxtView?

> Okay, who here would seriously want to have the option of having multiple
fonts in TxtView at the cost of 768 (256*3) bytes per font? I'm mulling over
the possibility of having two selectable fonts, which will put the total
file size of the program at around 2300 bytes. Is this too much? Maybe I'll
release two versions of TxtView, one with each font built in, that way you
can select the one you prefer. Compression won't work either, so I can't do
that. Well, any comments or ideas are always appreciated. Thanks

> -Kouri

If you're looking at a font to use, try the font used on the Nokia phones...
it's designed for LCD and looks quite nice (the smaller one looks a bit
better on the calc's larger pixel size.)

Cameron