Re: A82: Multiple fonts in TxtView?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Multiple fonts in TxtView?

>Okay, who here would seriously want to have the option of having
>multiple fonts in TxtView at the cost of 768 (256*3) bytes per font?
>I'm mulling over the possibility of having two selectable fonts, which
>will put the total file size of the program at around 2300 bytes. Is
>this too much? Maybe I'll release two versions of TxtView, one with
>each font built in, that way you can select the one you prefer.
>Compression won't work either, so I can't do that. Well, any comments
>or ideas are always appreciated. Thanks
>
>- -Kouri

Hmmm....  I'd like to pick from two fonts, BUT, lets think modular. How
about having each font in it's own file that we can chose/chose not to
put on the calculator?  Then, others could also make fonts for it.  Small
fonts, big fonts, bold...  If not, I'd prefer the 2K version with two
fonts.

~Larry C