A82: Multiple fonts in TxtView?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Multiple fonts in TxtView?

Okay, who here would seriously want to have the option of having multiple fonts in TxtView at the cost of 768 (256*3) bytes per font? I'm mulling over the possibility of having two selectable fonts, which will put the total file size of the program at around 2300 bytes. Is this too much? Maybe I'll release two versions of TxtView, one with each font built in, that way you can select the one you prefer. Compression won't work either, so I can't do that. Well, any comments or ideas are always appreciated. Thanks

-Kouri

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com