Re: A82: Re: Test

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Test

At 10:36 PM 8/16/99 -0400, you wrote:
>> >Did this Bad Request (400) stuff happen after you could access the >new
>> >site?
>>
>> No, it happened after I registered for an account.
>>    Sam
>
>Do you still get the error?  Maybe it doesn't like the way NS 3.0 handles
>cookies... you should upgrade anyway, isn't NS 3.0 like 2-3 years old?

Actually, it's more like "downgrade"...NS 4.08 takes FOREVER to load on my
486DX2/66 (and I don't trust my machine to M$'s bloated IE browser).  Opera
works much better ;)  Visit <http://www.operasoftware.com/> for the
fastest, smallest browser on the planet (Opera v3.60, 1.4MB compressed,
1.7MB uncompressed)!!!!!  (The only thing it doesn't have is JAVA...but
there is a plugin that can be downloaded from Sun MicroSystems for Win95/98
that will work).

           Thomas J. Hruska -- shinelight@crosswinds.net
                  http://www.shininglightpro.com/

Follow-Ups: References: