A82: Ztetris

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Ztetris

    I've been very busy so I haven't done any programming or email answering
lately (sorry OBD, Bryan, and others). I should be able to address my email
backlog and programming projects on Thursday.

Back to the subject...
    I've had this file sitting on my HD (constantly moving on floppies due
to frequent computer problems) since January, and I had basically forgotten
about it up until reading some comments on the ticalc.org message boards
(People said porting was easy, which prompted me to think of some of my
nightmare ports, which lead me to Ztetris).

   Anyway, I found a small and simple fix to the graphical gliche of the
flashing game over text. Here's an updated Ztetris.82p for those who care
about that sort of thing. I might update the released version, but then I'll
be accused of trivial updating for the sake of POTM ;)
   Sam