Re: A82: More ideas on SpriteClip

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: More ideas on SpriteClip

>  Anyone have any opinions?  Please join the discussion!
>
>  -crashman

I think the clipping feature should be incorporated like you have, and such a
routine should be included into CrASH2.  That Sprite Resizing Routine you
spoke if, does that only change the "X" of an "8 by X"?  Well, I would prefer
that the routine has the ability to do X by X sprites since I am accoustomed
to using such a routine on the 83 within SOS. As far as the ability of
Masking goes, I haven't the need to use it yet, but it would be great to have
it available...  If you decide not to put such routines into CrASH2 like the
"X by X" and Masking ones, please do write them still so that they are
available for use, and I might just incorporate them into the body of my
program. Thanks... =)

Jason_K