Re: A82: Hi all

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Hi all

Hi Hideaki, welcome back. Hmm, routines you say? Well I think that fixed-width mini-font routines would be useful (to me at least). Justin Karneges wrote some for Telnet83 that use most, if not all, of the ascii character set. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to port. A fixed-width version of D_ZM_STR and D_LM_STR would certainly be useful to me (I'm writing a little text viewing program). I think most of the "active" members on this list are too busy with their own projects, but maybe someone has the time to do this?

--

On Sat, 17 Apr 1999 15:33:45   CrASH_Man wrote:

>Hi everyone!
>
>This is CrASH_Man.
>
>I'm back to the list, and now I'm writing extremely optimized routines so
>everyone can use them...  the most recent being SpriteClip v2.0 (you can
>download it at ticalc.org)
>
>If anyone has any other commonly used routines that need some review (and
>optimization), I think this list is a great place to discuss them
>
>-crashman

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com