A82: Characters

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Characters

I am new to TI-82 Assembly and am currently looking through as much ASM
source as possible to try to piece together the language.  I noticed that the
GET_KEY command stores a keypress to the A register.  I would like to know
where I can get a list of keycodes to test for a keypress.  For example, the
command "cp G_MODE" compares the A register with the keycode for the MODE key.

Also, if it is all right with Dines Justesen, I would like his E-mail address
so that I can ask him for downloadable lessons on ASH programming.

I hope I can learn something as well as offer something to the programmers of
the TI-82.  Thank you for your help.

HeliconSV@aol.com