A82: Way Off Topic, but since no one is talking...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Way Off Topic, but since no one is talking...

Hey guys, I know this is waaaaay off topic, but could someone provide me
witha  possible interpretation of the second comic on this page?  I need a
historical question,  I have to make a DBQ for AP US History by Monday and
it's 700 points.. I thought this comic might help me, but I can't understand
it!!!  Anyone? [the SECOND comic on that page [at the very bottom] not the
first one].  Thanks!

http://www.cagle.com/saddam/saddam1.asp

Ahmed El-Helw <ahmed@ticalc.org>
   Upcoming Programs, Buy & Sell, and File Archives
   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/
http://ahmed.ticalc.org
ICQ: 3350394