Re: A82: lalalala a question from me

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: lalalala a question from me

	Dune isnt dead, but i fell into that pit that most programmers know...
boredom! hehe.. it was pretty far too. I will complete it someday, but i
really want to do an rpg now. Anyways, the rpg is coming along.. but i
really need to know how to read and write to external files.. lataz
							~Kurai

"madeleine would feel their sorrow
she only wanted friends
but the lady's doomed to wander till the very end"

----------
> From: ADAMMAN106@aol.com
> To: assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: Re: A82: lalalala a question from me
> Date: Sunday, September 20, 1998 7:35 PM
>

> What about Dune?  Is that project dead?  Do tell
>
> ~Adamman
>
> In a message dated 9/20/98 4:04:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> moonbeem@ix.netcom.com writes:
>
> > 	Heyas, for my new rpg.. i'm gonna need to read stuff from an external
> >  file.. basically, i need to have games saved in a small string file,
then
> >  have them read by the main program. All that needs to be saved are
some
> >  variables, statistics and such, nothing big.. prolly less than 100k. I
KNOW