From: bioserr <bioserr@megsinet.net>
To: assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Sunday, September 20, 1998 10:00 AM
Subject: A82: TI-82 Newbie

Hi.  I used to program the TI-86 with Assembly Shell 86, however, my TI-86 was stlen from me about 4 days ago =(.  The only other calculator that I have is this old dusty TI-82 of mine.  I wish to start programming it, and I was wondering if there was a Developer's Environment like Assembly Shell 86 for the TI-82.  If so, what is it, and can you please send it to me?  Thanks.

Also, is there anything much different between TI-86 ASM and TI-82 ASM??

-BIOS