A82: Nemesis

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Nemesis

Regarding Nemesis:
I had nearly finished the game, when I found out that a) my sparetime
was severly cut down to zilch, and b) I was cut out from the
a82mailinglist. The latter remains unexplained, but the former is due to
me attending two graduate schools at one time: <BOASTING>Stockholm
School of Economics and the Royal Institute of Technology, the finest
schools in their respective category here in Sweden (kind of like the
Swedish equivalents to Harvard and MIT I guess)</BOASTING>
Anyways, I will finish Nemesis during the Christmas holidays, I hope.
Those of you who want to get the latest beta, unreleased till today,
please mail me (even those of you who were betatesters last time, since
I have lost your addresses).

/Erik

>Ya, some guy put out that game in beta and it was pretty damn good. I
wonder
>what happened to it also...  Back then, I was not as knowing in ASM as
I am
>now, so I didnt test it enough for him. Even though there were
noticible bugs,
>I couldnt help much... Well, hey dude (whoever made this game) you
should
>update it and send out another beta, and then I could help you now.
That game