A82: Projects Update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Projects Update

  Since this list is virtually dead, I'll waste everyone's time with
this pointless message solely based on self-propaganda.

Here are the status of all my current projects:

Squarez 82/83 v1.0  - I just finished it this afternoon. It will be on
the Icarus Productions page tomorrow.

Wak-A-Goomba v2.1   - The new 82,83,86 will be on ticalc.org shortly.

Pac-Man '99         - I will be updating when Patrick updates, so
expect v1.3 on ticalc.org tomorrow.

Plain Jump v1.1     - Very slow in coming. I have made practically no
progress on the 82 version, but the 83 version                        is
nearing completion.

Maze 3-D            - This project has never really gotten off of the
ground because CLEM uses a Mac and therefore a                       CAZ
compiler. I'm still trying to get his 86 CAZ
source to compile using an 86 TASM compiler.

   I will also be updating Galaxian in the next couple days.