Re: A82: CrASH v1.5 released!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: CrASH v1.5 released!

>What happened to the old page of the Crash Landing? All this is, is the
>download page.  I remember a lot of other stuff, so were the games and
stuff
>just ditched...?

   I tried to ask CrASH_MAn that same question, but apparently his email
address now has fatal errors as my message was returned.

>  Well, didn't I remember hearing that they'd work up to a
>Crash Version 2.0?  The page says this shall be the last version...
Well,
>whatever. Version Updates are Good! :)

   I think the CrASH team numbers their product like Little Dude author.
It is CrASH 1 v1.5 so this will be the last CrASH 1 version. Then the
sequel will be called CrASH 2 v1.0.