Re: A82: Division routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Division routine

I wanted to get that book a while ago but it's out of print
Anyway, I don't need a division routine anymore.  I emailed Andreas Ess and he
gave me UDIV16.
The type of routine I was after was similar to the fast multiplication
routines that only require looping 16 times.  UDIV16 is one of those routines
Thanks anyway,

~Adamman