Re: A82: ROM_Call's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: ROM_Call's

Forsome reason I did not get my computer on Friday (I onlygot the
monitor),so i can not check which calls are ROM_CALLs and which are calls.

When Imade the file ti82.h2 I checkedthe addrs in both ROMversion 16and19,
so all the addrs should be correct. If you need to use a function and you
are not sure wheter it is a ROM_CALL or not try comparing the addrsin the
two ROM versions. If the offset is 0 it is a call, if it is 1A it is a
ROM_CALL. If the offset is something else you have to use FP_ROMCALL or a
modifiedversionof it.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: c958362@student.dtu.dk