Re: A82: Ash 3.1 update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ash 3.1 update

1.) The bug you speak of in beta 3, I have had that happen in beta 2 before.
The two parts that you talked about go together.  Whenever you have to press
enter twice, you also have to exit twice.

2.) Since I'm already emailing this, I'll save myself an email to you and say
that I was one of the beta testers and would like to continue being one...

~Adamman