Re: A82: Ash 3.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ash 3.1

In a message dated 11/24/98 11:40:31 PM, kouri@hotbot.com writes:

>Release it to who? The old beta testers or ticalc and/or ti-files? Like
>Adamman said, just wait for people to e-mail you for a copy. I wouldn't
>make it public. Btw, beta 2.00001 is kind of a long name, isn't it? Why
>not just beta 2.1? :)

Isn't that to just signify that very little had been changed or updated since
the last beta release...? Well, I know that even though I've been eagerly
waiting the release of 3.1, I would want to wait until it was very close to
perfect. I dont need a test copy of it, if this version is not up to its full
potential. Just keep working on it, and yes, send it to a few people to beta
test it once in a while, but dont make a public release of it until it has the
right to be called ASH v3.1 (no 'b'). =P
																--Jason K.