A82: Defiance hits 5K

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Defiance hits 5K

Now the periocical "every 1K" message has arrived for 5K.
As most of you probably don't know, I picked a name for 3D Game, which is
Defiance.  No arguing, it's a good name.
The new address is http://defiance3d.dyn.ml.org/.  go there, tell everybody
you see on the internet to go there.  I need the word to get around because
Bryan won't post it on ticalc.org.
Anyway, on to the actual Defiance stuff.  The game now measures 5071 bytes.
Now it can render screens and I have the basic rotation/keypress routines
done.  I still have to add linear movement, and to add that I must add a 1152
byte cosine table.  oh well.  Anyway, the raw engine is nearing completion, I
just need to add textures, grayscale, etc.  See the site for more information.
I REALLY NEED PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!  SPREAD THE WORD!!!
thanks,

~Adamman