A82: new 82 site

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: new 82 site

        I'd like to create a new 82 site entierely dedicated to assembly
to help
    beginners and experts like you...
    But in order to do this, I need your help...

    The site I've imagined would have 5 areas:
            - archives   _ where all prog would be found
                                 for all shells
            - sources    _ guess...
            - shells        _ with all the shells avaibles
            - programming  _ this is the main section.
                                       It's here that I need the most
help as I'm not
                                       good enough to create programming
lessons...
                                       This may contain articles about
opcodes, rom_calls
                                       or just simples things (
AshSchool by Jimmy Mardells)...
            - routines    _ if you have routines that may help others
like puting sprites,
                                 scrolling routines or anything else
            Of course, credits will be given to you in all files....

        This may in fact groups all our knowledges about assembly and
help us to
        start progrmming assembly or do better games...

        If you're interrested (or not), have any idea  or comment,
please answer...
        Hopping this project may be done...
                                    BtC