Re: A82: 2 down 8 to go(sort of)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: 2 down 8 to go(sort of)

>>   I haven't fixed the controls yet because Patrick has not sent me a
>>  message telling me how to yet, but I have hopefully fixed the speed
for
>>  Greg. I'm not sure if it is too slow though. Greg try it out. I
think
>>  this version runs at about 4/5 the speed of the one I originally
>>  released. I'll release this officially once I get confirmation on
the
>>  speed being correct and Patrick gives me the controls info.
>>     Evil Sam
>
>what program is it?
>
>~Adamman

   Oops. I guess I never said. You could have figured it out from the
name of the zip though. It is Pac-Man 98 v1.1. Greg wanted it slowed
down to the 85 speed. I want to know if this is close enough to it, or
whether it is too slow or too fast in comparison.
   2 more are gone from my list, as I have recently fixed Zkart and
Zkart 3D. Orzunoid v6.0 is nearly done, I am just having a little
trouble with the speed routine.
  Sam