Re: A82: Sam, you've been busy...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Sam, you've been busy...

>4 of the 5 messages I've gotten from A82 today have been from you.
You've
>been busy as hell. Just do us a favor and don't strain yourself by
getting
>all 10 things done this week.

   Actually, the work I have done today was nothing. I worked for a good
2 hours yesterday on Ztetris. I spent a whopping 3 minutes on Solytare.
I spent more time sending the program to CalcEm than actually
programming it. All I did was do some adjusting to the halts. I can make
it as slow or as fast as anyone wants. The original had something like
the equivolent of 12 halts. In the first one I posted, there were no
halts. In the second one, there was 1 halt. In the third one, there was
3. Not exactly brain surgery. I spent more time writing emails to the
lists than programming today.
  Pac-Man also did not require much work. All I had to do was add a halt
to the main_loop and fix the graphing bug. The graphing bug was a joke.
I simply confused the HL and DE labels when starting and exiting the
prog. One quick look at Galaxian, and I realized it.
  I haven't even looked at Zkart or Zkart 3-D yet. But when I do, they
should take only a few minutes to fix. The only major bug is that you
can screw up the highscore. While you are typing your name in, you can
erase that part that says "Name:".
  As for accomplishing all 10, I doubt it. If I port Ztetris before June
17, then I'll be lucky. Everything else gets second priority. But you
never know, golf season is over and I have half-days at school for the
rest of the week.
    Evil Sam